LOVE YOUR BODY:
When body, mind and spirit are aligned, good things happen!
Do you feel like there is something wrong
with your body…
- ….That the way you are built is too big, that you are not the right shape, or you have been made bad?
- Do you wish you had a magic wand that would make your problem areas that are too jiggly or squishy disappear?
- Do you struggle with pains or dis-ease that don't improve despite your effort to make lifestyle changes?
Are you constantly thinking thoughts like:
- “I’ve tried everything, but nothing has worked. I might as well give up.”
- "If I could just lose weight, I would be happy."
- "I know what I should do, but I don't stick to doing it.
- "I'm always disappointing myself, whats the point?"
Are you tired of all
this hard work?
It’s time you leave it behind.
When you believe you are :
- Never healthy enough….
- Never strong enough...
- Never sexy enough...
You compare yourself to others.
You struggle to make real progress.
You stop loving who you are.... THESE WAYS OF BEING ARE DRIVEN BY FEELINGS OF UNWORTHINESS AND IF LEFT UNADDRESSED THEY WILL CAUSE AN IMBALANCE IN YOUR HEALTH...
LET'S HIT THE EASY BUTTON…
Every area on your body you think is a problem...
Your thunder thighs, flabby under arms, that pain in your shoulder, or ache in your back they're not problems…..
They're messages from your body that there is a untrue story you're telling yourself
about who you are.
THE STORY YOU TELL BECOMES THE LIFE YOU LIVE.
CHANGE YOUR STORY.
CHANGE YOUR Body. CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
➤ YOU RESTORE HARMONY TO YOUR INNER AND OUTER LIFE
➤YOU RELEASE EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE THAT IS PHYSICALLY WEIGHING YOU DOWN.
➤YOU ALIGN WITH YOUR SOUL-SELF AND UNLOCK THE TRUE POWER OF YOUR BODY
➤YOU DISCOVER INNER PEACE AND EXPLORE YOUR TRUE PURPOSE
➤YOU MAKE ROOM FOR THE HEALTH AND WELLBEING YOU DESIRE TO MANIFEST
YOU MAY BE WORRIED IT'S GOING TO TAKE A LOT OF WORK...
MOST PEOPLE THINK YOU HAVE TO DO ALL THESE THINGS:
- FOLLOW THE PERFECT EATING PLAN
- STICK TO A STRICT EXERCISE SCHEDULE
- CREATE A VISION BOARD AND PRAY VERY HARD FOR WHAT YOU WANT
- MEDITATE FOR HOURS
- TRAVEL TO FARAWAY PLACES
- SPEND TONS AND TONS OF MONEY
I am going to make it easy for you...
6 weeks of powerful, permanent, life-changing transformation that will not only improve your relationship with your body, but you’ll also walk away with a completely new outlook on life. You’ll never see your body, or your life, the same again.
ARE YOU READY TO...
- Understand why you have chosen the body you have
- Bring balance to your mind and body the easy way
- Understand your energy body and unblock emotional traumas that are holding your back in your life
- Feel powerful, steady and centered
LOVE YOUR BODY
Your mission should you choose
to accept it is to:
Restore harmony to your inner and outer worlds by learning how to deepen your connection to your body and align with your true essence so you easily decode the powerful soul-truth messages your physical imbalances want you to hear now!
Transform The Easy Way!
Location: Zoom (30 Spots)
Dates: 6 Mondays starting 1/2 -2/6
Time: 7 PM EST - 9:30 PM EST
EARLY BIRD: $1697
Save $200 through 11/25
USE THE CODE: LOVEYOURBODY
SPLIT PAYMENT OPTION:
3 Monthly Installments of $697
6 Monthly Installments of $397
Elizabeth Tripp is a New York based Lifestyle Design Coach and Spiritual Teacher. As a featured radio talk show host on Nourish the Soul, and a contributor for Authority Magazine and Thrive Global, Elizabeth is recognized as a thought leader in well-being and spirituality.
She is the owner and founder of ElizabethTripp.com, a life coaching practice where she awakens ambitious women and men to the beauty of the soul's journey by helping them see the true beauty of their life.
It is Elizabeth's calling to empower others to feel amazingly healthy because they love themselves more than they ever have before.
Elizabeth teachers others that the secret to loving who you are starts with believing you deserve to!
With Elizabeth's unique capacity for sensing and understanding the feelings of others as well as her ability to feel and communicate with spirit guides and past loved ones, she serves as a bridge between our world and the spirit world.
Elizabeth is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and holds a masters degree in Nutritional Sciences. She is an apprentice under Alex Then, a Master Coach, studying Light Body Healing.
What to expect:
- A sacred and safe space to share yourself and connect with others.
- A brand new relationship with your body.
- An upgraded mindset.
- Spiritual guidance.
- Transformational coaching and hands-on exercises.
- Meditations and soul activations.
- A spiritual toolbox that can be used post the workshop.
- Real-time shifts.
- A community of like-minded.